OUR MISSION AND VALUES
The I.E.C aim is to provide a well-rounded free education through sponsorship for all poverty-stricken orphans in Matopeni Slum and its environ regardless of their religion, tribe or gender. Our aim is to give these children the opportunity to escape poverty through quality education so that they have access to meaningful employment and full life.
To build a society where needy and vulnerable children are given the necessary love and care essential for growth. We aim to promote the social integration of orphaned and needy children in Kayole/Matopeni who are in urgent need of love and care.
Our Mission is to have a centralized body that can serve the poor and vulnerable children, invest time and effort in educational development and feeding program as well as provide innovative training programs.
Our Core Value
Making our mission in life to put caring into action, Co-operating with those we work with by being motivated, transparent and reliable.
• Provide basic education to the children aged between 3 years and above through sponsorship partnership with well wishers.
• Promote the children rights access to education at all levels.
• Establish the moral sense of the children through counseling.
• Support a feeding program within the school.
• Identify creative parents and promote their finished products to promote and enable them care for their children.